Thursday, December 9, 2010

~The Snow Flake Look~


Hi my beautiful lovelies! So my inspiration for this look is Snow Flakes. This look was super simple and I only used 2 colors believe it or not! The colors I used for this look can be found in the E.L.F 100 color palette! Mrs Lavelle is in LOOOVVVEEE with this palette. I will post a review soon! But let me say the only thing I love more than the colors is the price $10 !!!!!!

Yes, you read it right $10!





The only colors used are white and a sea foam blue/green color. 
I also used the creme eye shadow stick by Wet-N-Wild in the color Pixie as a base.

If you have any questions about this look e-mail me! mrslavelle@gmail.com
Remember to comment and follow!
See you soon lovelies!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!! Let's stay positive and beautiful!